Thursday, March 7, 2013

Stay At Home Mom For A Week

          I got the wonderful opportunity to be a stay at home mom for a week! So I've had a lot of extra time to get things that have sitting on the back burner done this week. I made a bunch of baby food, we went on a play date, we deep cleaned the house, danced to Yo GabaGaba, banged on pots and pans, took naps, went shopping. Oh what a fun filled week but alas all good things must come to an end sadly. I'll miss being home during the day with my sweet baby girl. It's so amazing how much I never notice when I only get a couple hours a day with her only to do the bedtime routine with her which is dinner, bath nurse and bed. She has such a big personality!! She is actually starting to do intellectual things like reach for me, put her pacifier in her mouth, try to grab the animal, crack up at sounds, pick grass, eat finger foods, saying mama. She is just growing up too fast and I feel like I've been mising so much of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment